SMARTWORKOUT ELITE, THE PRODUCT
- What is the difference between SmartWorkout Elite and others resistance bands set?
- What types of exercises can I do with the SmartWorkout Elite set?
- What is included in SmartWorkout Elite?
- Can I buy only the bar?
SmartWorkout Elite has been designed to last over time. Gain muscles and strength is possible with SmartWorkout Elite only, no need of extra accessories. We wanted to design and offer a real gym equipment, not an interim accessory that will do the job for few weeks only and break after.
SmartWorkout Elite’s 5 differences are:
1. Total resistance: up to 160 kg. SmartWorkout Elite comes with 120 kg of resistance but 45 kg add on are available if you want to push your limits further.
2. Our resistance bands are made of natural latex, versus TPE plastic for standard resistance bands sets. The natural latex, more expensive, is needed to manufacture high quality resistance bands with good elasticity, strong resistance and longer lifetime.
3. Our musculation bar, which is included in SmartWorkout Elite.
4. Our anti-snap mechanism, designed for the workout bar.
5. Our reinforced accessories (handles, ankle straps and door anchor).
In addition, SmartWorkout Elite includes a 3 workout plan and a 5-year warranty. Our warehouse is located in France, allowing us to propose fast and free delivery.
You can find more information on our product page.
There is no limit and you can complete an infinity of exercises using our bar, handles and ankle straps.
However, we advise to focus on compound exercises such as Chest Press, Deadlift, Squat as these exercises are an excellent way to get your entire body physically fit and fully functional.
- 7 resistance bands made of natural latex, stackable up to 120 kg.
- 1 bar made of iron with built-in attachment for resistance bands, a must-have accessory to build muscles and train with heavy loads with resistance bands.
- 2 non-slip and anti-sweat handles for isolation exercises.
- 2 neoprene padded ankle straps, very useful for legs & buttock isolation exercises.
- 1 heavy anchor door to replicate a real pulley at home, easy and quick to install.
- 4 unbreakable steel carabiners, including 2 screw-lock carabiners.
- 1 compact bag to store your equipment.
- 3 exclusive workout programs to train with the SmartWorkout Elite equipment, accessible from your digital space.
WORKOUT WITH RESISTANCE BANDS
- What is the difference between variable resistance and free weights training?
- Can I really build muscle with resistance bands?
- Why do I only need 20 minutes per session to have results?
The main difference comes from the resistance, which is constant for free weights and variable for bands.
For example, if you do a bicep curl with 50 kg dumbbells, the resistance is 50 kg when you start the exercise and 50 kg when you finish the exercise. It is constant. It does not vary.
SmartWorkout uses variable resistance training, which effectively lowers the resistance during the weakest range of the lift and increases it during the stronger portion. As a result, you put less stress on your joints where you are weaker and more stress at points in the range of motion where you are stronger.
Both types of resistance are different and will stress your muscles differently, but all in all, bands are as efficient as free weights to build muscles, as long as the right equipment is used.
Of course you can, thanks to the variable resistance.
A lot of scientific studies have demonstrated that, the real characteristic of elastics – variable resistance – allows to request enough your muscle to become stronger.
The first advantage of variable resistance is to fit perfectly to the human movement. It lowers the resistance during the weakest range of the lift and increases it during the stronger portion, allowing you to overload your muscles, not your joints, and to take your muscles to a much deeper level of fatigue since you are training with all ranges of motion.
However, you need the right equipment to benefit from the variable resistance, with heavy loading available to build muscles and an optimal grip. That’s what we wanted to provide with SmartWorkout Elite. Of course, the diet remains as essential as it is with free weights in order to have good results !
20 minutes of workout per day is enough to have results thanks to muscle failure training.
Each session of our workout-plan is composed by 5 exercises, with only one set per exercise until muscle failure, versus 4 or 5 sets for classing training session, allowing you to save a lot of time.
Training to failure is repeating an exercise to the point of momentary muscular failure, i.e. the point where the neuromuscular system can no longer produce adequate force to overcome a specific workload.
Muscle failure training matches perfectly with resistance bands as the resistance is variable: the resistance is low at the beginning of the movement - when your muscle is weak – and it increases notably at the end of the movement – when your muscle is strong. In one set only, you can take your muscles to a deeper level of fatigue.
Is 1 set training to failure more efficient than several sets of 10 reps?
Studies do not demonstrate that one way of training is better, but with the first, you can save a lot of time thanks to short but intense sessions.
- What do the training plans included in SmartWorkout set look like?
- When will I receive my workout plan ?
As a SmartWorkout client, you will have access to our private digital content: 1 user guide, 3 workout plans and videos explaining how to train with resistance tubes. Our programs can be dowloaded in PDF: you can read them on PC, mobile, or print them if you want to. Links are embedded through the programs in order to watch the explanation videos easily.
We offer 3 workout plans:
SmartGains Workout Program :
- Goal: Hypertrophy (muscle volume) and Strength
- Sessions Push/ Pull/ Legs over 9 weeks
- 50 mn / session; 5 sessions /week
The number of sets and reps varies over the course of the program: the first few weeks have a high number of reps while the last few weeks contain a lower number of reps to emphasize strength.
The goal of the program is to gain maximum muscle volume over 8 weeks.
Express Workout Program :
- Goal: Athletic & Fit
- Full Body sessions over 8 weeks
- 20 mn / session; 4 sessions / week
Each session is a full-body workout composed of mostly polyarticular exercises. The exercises are to be performed in a single series until muscular failure.
The goal of the program is to grow muscle quickly, in less than 20 minutes a day.
Strong & Beautiful Workout Program:
- Goal: Tone (Focus Legs) & Weight Loss
- Split sessions over 6 weeks
- 45 mn / session; 5 sessions / week
The program consists of 2 leg sessions, 2 Full Body sessions and 1 Cardio/Abdo session per week.
The goal of the program is to build muscle while burning calories.
As soon as you order is confirmed, an email with your access link to your digital content will be sent. If you haven't received it, please check your spam folder (or promotion/ notification folder for Gmail) before contacting us.
- What is the delivery time?
- How can I track my order?
- I missed the delivery. What can I do?
- Do you have custom taxes?
Our orders are dispatched on a daily basis from our French warehouse.
In most European countries (FR, BE, DE, IT, SP, NL), we offer a free delivery between 3 and 5 business days from 100€.
Below 100€, the delivery fees is usually including between 2.5€ and 7.5€
An Express shipping is also available ( 1 – 2 business days) at an extra cost.
All shipping time and costs are confirmed at the checkout.
Once your order is shipped, your tracking number will be sent via e-mail with a tracking link.
If you are not at home the day of the delivery, your parcel will be dropped off at a pick-up location. Please check your email carefully for further instructions. In most cases, you have between 7 and 15 days to pick-up your parcel. Please be careful and respect the time: if you haven’t pick-up your parcel in the due time and your parcel is sent back to us, we will charge you EUR 25 in order to organize a new shipping.
All orders are dispatched from our French warehouse, there is not duties taxes to European Union countries.
For others countries, duty thresholds vary by country, please check before ordering. We are not responsible in case of duty tax. If you choose to refuse the custom fees, we don’t guarantee a redemption.
Yes, all communications to our website are encrypted. We do not collect or store your credit card information. We work with the payment service provider Stripe. You can find more information about the data exchange between our website and this provider on their website: stripe.com
RETURN AND WARRANTY
Yes, we offer a 14-day money back guarantee. However, if you are not sure whether our products are suitable for you, please contact us before you order! We prefer to advise you properly rather than a potential return request.
You can find more information about our return and refund policy on this link.
Yes, your product is guaranteed for 5 years against all damaged, tears or breakages that come from a production defect of the equipment.
If your product is defective, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for a replacement. Please note that we will replace the equipment free of charge, but shipping charges may apply.